One of the most deadliest diseases that claim the lives of hundreds of thousand of women every year, ovarian cancer is a silent killer and a medical condition that should not be ignored.
Here are the warning signs of having ovarian cancer that you should definitely look out for! 1. Frequent urination and difficulty urinating are some early signs of ovarian cancer.
2. Abnormal bleeding or severe pain experienced during menstruation.
3. Pain experienced when having intercourse.
4. Nausea ad frequent vomiting are also signs of ovarian cancer.
6. Lack of appetite or experiencing a full stomach after a light meal.
7. Chronic pain felt in the lower back
8. Feeling bloated or pain experienced in the lower abdomen
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, make sure to visit a doctor immediately before further complications arise and the cancer develops into its later stages.
Share this information with your friends and family and don't forget to leave comment down below!