After the catastrophic bombing incident in Davao City that left many people injured and a few people dead, many are starting to wonder on what could be the real motives and intention behind the explosion.
A post on Facebook has been gathering the attention of many netizens about the conclusions of a certain individual regarding the bombing.
The author of the post remains unknown, but certainly the conclusions mentioned have sparked a hefty conversation. Take a look below and see for yourself.
- they are trying to divert the case against de lima.
- they want to put smudge on digong's reputation.
- they want to debunk that Davao is the safest city in the country.
- they want to put digong's mind to test so that in the end he will declare martial law to eradicate these killings and terrorist attacks.
- they want to subdue the government.
- they want to nullify the war against drugs and criminalities.
- they want to perish the humanity.
This is terrorism already... Killing the innocent lives of own countrymen.
Demonic minds lang ang makakagawa nito.
- Pwedeng ASG ang may gawa.
- Pwedeng drug lords
- Pwedeng yung mga gustong magalit si Duterte ng bongga at magdesisyon ng basta basta (i.e. Martial Law) para magalit ang mga tao sa kaniya, magkakaron ng possibility na mapatalsik siya
- Pwedeng dito na pabagsakin si Duterte at palabasin na ASG ang may kasalanan. Hindi na nakakatuwa. Para sa bayan.
- Whoever is behind this, let us all pray for the whole Philippines.