Therefore, it is very important to know what the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer such as small cysts that can turn large when not treated as soon as possible.
Often times the symptoms of ovarian cancer are not entirely noticeable at first, so you need to pay close attention to what’s happening inside your body when the signs and symptoms appear.
Here are the warning signs of having ovarian cancer that you should definitely look out for!1. Frequent urination and difficulty urinating are some early signs of ovarian cancer.
2. Abnormal bleeding or severe pain experienced during menstruation.
3. Pain experienced when having intercourse.
4. Nausea ad frequent vomiting are also signs of ovarian cancer.
5. Sudden changes in weight
6. Lack of appetite or experiencing a full stomach after a light meal.
7. Chronic pain felt in the lower back
8. Feeling bloated or pain experienced in the lower abdomen
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, make sure to visit a doctor immediately before further complications arise and the cancer develops into its later stages.
Share this information with your friends and family and don’t forget to leave comment down below!